Greek Grilled Chicken
6 Egg Rolls
Marinade for 3+ hours
About this Recipe
Description goes here
- 5-6 Chicken Breast (sliced into 1.5-2 inch strips)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp of Minced garlic
- 10-12 fresh sweet basil leaves or 1 tsp of basil
- 1 tsp rosemary (Ground up in spice mill/Grinder)
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
Combine all ingredients of the Marinade in a food processor and thoroughly blend.
Pour over the chicken strips and stir until all sides of the chicken is completely coated in the marinade
Let the chicken marinade for at least 2 hours, the longer the better.
Cook over medium heat on the grill rotating often
Once the chicken reaches 165 degrees or until completely white once you cut into the thickest part of the chicken.
- Serve as Gyros in pitas with lettuce, feta Cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, and my Tzatziki sauce.
- Serve over salad – using Tzatziki sauce as the dressing
- Great the next day – Served cold on a salad or warmed up as Gyros.
Egg Roll Dipping sauce
Smoked Pulled Pork
Chicken Stir fry