Grilled Party Wings
6 Egg Rolls
12 hours ( Thaw ), 8 hours ( Marinade )
About this Recipe
- 16 ounces of Soy sauce
- 16 ounces of Zesty Italian Dressing
- Webber’s Kickin Chicken
- 8-10 Lbs of Frozen Chicken Wings
The Night before
- Place Wings in a large bowl and put it into the refrigerator to thaw.
In the morning
- Rinse wings in cold water until all ice is melted off. I usually use a large colander to help along with the large bowl.
- Drain all the water.
- Wisk together the Soy sauce and dressing in a mixing bowl and pour over the wings, making sure as many are covered in the Marinade.
In the afternoon
- Stir the wings in the marinade making sure all the wings on the top make it to the bottom.
In The Evening
- Fire up the grill on Medium/Medium low heat. Around 375 to 400 degrees.
Place wings on the grill and liberally season with Kickin Chicken.
Turn after 5 minutes and season the other side of the wings.
Grill for about 40 minutes (Flipping wings every 10 minutes)
For a party, put wings in a crockpot on low to keep warm.
Egg Roll Dipping sauce
Smoked Pulled Pork
Chicken Stir fry